Aadhar Card Download
Aadhar Download @ Uidai.gov.in : ( Method 1 )
Aadhar card is an essential at present days in India , It playing a crucial role in identifying a person . Not only an identification but also an official ID proof for every government and non government policies . The Indian government made it mandatory in every where, but due to the supreme court orders taken its decision back . But those supreme court orders only in papers not existing any where . So we must have that much important card .
So many number of people are applied for their aadhar card and still not received ? They dont know what to do then . For all of them here i am going to explain “” How To Download Aadhar Card “” @ www uidai gov in . Before that have a glance on requirements to adhar card download .What Is Required To Adhar Card Download :
- Aadhar card Number ( Or ) Aadhar card Acknowledgement (or ) Adhar Enrolment Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Printer or E-Mail ID
Method 2 @ How To Download Aadhar Card :
Aadhar card download online is a simple task now with android mobiles and lot of internet articles. There are number of videos in youtube about how to download aadhar card in online . By following the internet articles and by following the youtube channel videos we can easily download our Eaadhar / Eaadhaar / E aadhar / E aadhaar Card in just 2 minutes of time . But so many people are dont have time to read those guidance articles and not have time to watch hours of videos . All they just need is to take their aadhar card print in just 2 seconds only . Lol that only happens in movies only else if i am a magician i will print all visitors aadhaar cards at single second of time . So dear visitors kindly note that you have to be patiently until the card downloading process finish . Once you successfully finished the process your aadhaar PDF format file will be downloaded to your browser easily . Here on below paragraph i am giving a step wise procedure about downloading your new aadhar card . So kindly have a look on it .
Aadhar Card Download @ What You Need To Download Eaadhaar :
To Download Aadhaar card you have to maintain below given details
- Enrolment Number / Aadhaar Number
- Full Name ( Mentioned in acknowledge receipt )
- Your Area Pin Code ( Mentioned in acknowledge receipt )
- Registered Mobile Number / If not available at least working mobile number what present you have on your hand )
Aadhaar Card Download having two kind of procedures 1st one is downloading eaadhar pdf file with Enrolment number and another procedure is to download our eaadhaae pdf file with aadhar card number . Here i am explaining the both procedures kindly follow step by step procedures
Aadhar Card Download Through Enrolment Number :
- To download through enrolment number you have to visit eaadhaar uidai gov in website which is Unique Identification Authority Of India official portal.
- On Red Arrow we shown you how to enter the website address in your web browser
- In the top of the page select we again shown you with a black colour arrow which indicates you that where is the option of enrolment and aadhar card number .
- By selecting the enrolment number you have to enter your 35 digit data which contains enrolling number date time with seconds which is given in the time of aadhar card registration
- If you not selected enrolment and alternately selected aadhar card number just enter your 14 digit aadhar card number .
- after entering the details any one of aadhar number or your aadhar enrolment number just come to below step
- Now in the below column enter your full name at Full Name column . Please make sure that to enter your name exactly what your receipt have.
- Now enter your pin code which is given in enrolment slip or aadhar card
- Last but not least enter the captcha code correctly
- your you are gone through with enrolment number just give mobile number
- Else if you done through aadhar card number just click on GET ONE TIME PASSWORD option rIt will send a one time password message to your registered mobile number
- Just enter your OTP in the box and clicl on Validate & Download
- Now your aadhar card file will download in PDF file format to your pc . Just install Adobe Reader or any other suitable file reader to open the image file .
- That’s it .. you are done now. Check your downloads folder in your computer to print the Aadhaar Card Download Copy
Method 3 @ How To Download Adhar Card :
Adhar Card Download @ Things That Required :
- Aadhar Card Number
- Enrolment Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- Alternate Working Mobile Number . ( Number have to be in your hand )
- Your Area Pin Code
- Open eaadhaar uidai gov in website
- In there select enrolment or aadhar card number option
- If you select Enrolment number enter registration number and date time
- if you select aadhaar card number just enter your 14 digit uidai aadhar number
- Now its time to give your mobile number
- If you are following the enrolment number option step then enter your mobile number
- Else enter your registered mobile number
- Now you will get an OTP to your mobile in both cases
- Just Enter the otp and Enter the Capcha code
- Finally validate and download the PDF format File
- Now You can see a downloading file in your web browser
- That’s It you have successfully done Aadhar Card Download Task. Thank you for being a valuable visitor . Keep visiting for more fresh details.
Method 4 : E Aadhaar Card Download :
How to Download Aadhar Card: (OR) Aadhar Card Download Details (OR) Aadhaar Card Download Information:Before downloading aadhar card you need to check your Aadhar card status , if you have Aadhar Card enrollment number just search Aadhar card status by Enrollment Number or if you may not have enrollment number then just go with aadhar card status by name . Finally once you checked and confirmed your aadhar card status is approved then follow the below procedure. Here on below we are offering a step wise procedure to download aadhar card Online
• In there you will see the option of Get E aadhar Download or eaadhar card Download
* The Image Will Be Like The below . Choose The arrow Shown Option
• Just click on it , it will redirects you to a new page
• In that new page it asks your aadhar card enrollment number , your name , father name , date of birth ,
mobile number , enrollment time , date , year , pin code and more
• Enter all those information correctly without single word mistake
• Recheck the given details why because if you enter wrongly it says “ no aadhar details found with the given enrolment number “ so be careful on giving information
• Please note that mentioned mobile number must have in your mobile phone and the mobile need to have in
• Just click on submit option , then in few seconds you will get an one time password – OTP to your mobile
number. (What Number You Given , You will receive a msg to that number )
• Now you will see the screen ask you to enter one time password . So just enter it in the box
• Please make sure the OTP valid for 1 minute only , You need to enter it on or before 1 minute . Once your
1 minute is finished you have 2 more chances to request a new OTP , after 3 times just no chances just
start from step one.
• Now you will see the option of download – Just click on it to Download Your Aadhar Card in in PDF
• Now give source in your system to store where you want .
• Finally open the downloaded PDF file it asks the password , Just enter pin code mentioned on enrollment slip , now it opens
• That’s it you have successfully finished aadhar card download / Aadhaar card download .
More Search Related To Adhar Card :
Adhar Card , Aadhar card , Adhar Card Dowload , Aadhar CArd Download , Adhar Card Status , Aadhar Card Status , Adhar Status , Aadhar Status , Aadhar Card udate , Adhar Card Update , Adhar update , Aadhar Update , uidai , uidai status , uidai gov , uidai official website , uidai update status , uidai aadhar update , aadhaar uidai , Uidai aadhar status , uidai aadhar , uidai.gov.in , www.uidai.gov.in